Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Rumors of my death...

...have been greatly exaggerated.  I was not attacked by wild dogs.  I was not crushed to death under a pile of choral music.  And I most certainly did not ingest so much coffee that I erupted in a nuclear-like event.  

Recently, I had a parishioner come up to me and ask if I was as busy as the Pope.  Naturally I said no.  So, then he asked how it is that the Holy Father could keep his Twitter feeds, blogs, Facebook, YouTube, etc., updated, but I seem to be unable to do so.  There are around 5,000 people who work in the Vatican.  If I had a staff that big, I might be able to find the time to blog more regularly too!!  

In any event, I shall endeavor make the content of this blog a bit more regular.  

No comments:

Post a Comment